A 4 x 1 hour Career Guidance Programme for School/College Students
(Perfect for TY, 5th & 6th year students)
With qualifications in Educational Psychology, Career & Business Coaching, Thomas International and having developed; in conjunction with career psychologists, this Career Guidance & Mentoring Programme.
We will identify their Personality Traits, their Learning Styles and most importantly, their interests, their skills and capabilities around these interests and their personalities.
This helps identifying what career(s) are most suitable for these students and then showing them how to efficiently manage and progress themselves into their long term careers.
This 4 hours (over four weeks) Career Guidance Programme includes the following: -
- In-depth interview about them, what makes them 'tic' and what doesn't
- Skills & Interest Analysis
- Learning Style Analysis (how they learn efficiently)
- Personality Profiler
- Capabilities Analysis
- Careers Interest Analysis
- Career Sector Analysis
- Education Pathways
- Career Builder
- Personal Action Plan
Our Programme ensures that each person has the opportunity to select the right career for themselves at as early a stage of their lives as possible; an invaluable service for both students and parents/guardians/teachers alike.
Some frightening statistics*: -
- 70% of people are unhappy in their career (because they chose the wrong one for them) *(SFA)
- 40% of students will drop out of college (after choosing the wrong course) *(USI)
* (Union of Students in Ireland)